A Perfect Solution For Your Next Team Building Experience.
Virtual and In-Person Cooking Classes Available For Private Corporate Events.
Let Violet Cooking School turn your next team meeting into a delicious, interactive party! Our chef instructors lead participants either in-person or on Zoom from our beautiful Viking Kitchen. Learn how to cook up a scrumptious restaurant-quality meal while bonding with colleagues and learning valuable kitchen skills.
Take inspiration from some of our most popular parties:
- “A Cozy Bistro Supper:” Violet Spritz, Mizou Salad, Rotisserie Chicken or Cauliflower, Chocolate Souffles
- Host a friendly cooking competition between teams a la Iron Chef or Chopped.
- “Mixology and Munchies:” cocktails, cheese and charcuterie
- “Holiday Cooking:” An office holiday party without cooking is just another meeting. Learn to make holiday cookies, fondue, festive roasts or a Bûche de Noël.
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration by one of our chefs and treat your team to hors d’oeurves and beverages from Violet Bar.
- Challenge your team to a baking seminar where they learn to make croissants, cakes or pies from scratch.
- Pamper your team with a feast from our celebrated French-Cali Violet Bistro.
In-Person Classes: Our beautiful Viking-appointed Cooking School can accommodate up to 20 guests for an in-person class. Your guests will enjoy 2 to 3 hours of private instruction, hands-on participation, and a multi-course meal. We provide all the ingredients and equipment, take-home recipe packets with step-by-step instructions, attentive service and keepsake party favors from Violet Shop.
Zoom Classes: Virtual classes are a perfect solution for larger groups and bi-coastal companies. Hosted by your Company or Violet Chez Vous x Zoom, there’s no capacity limit…we’ve hosted virtual cooking classes for teams with 150+ employees! We provide all the ingredients (washed, labeled and ready to cook), shopping lists, a recipe packet, and individualized instruction by one of our chefs. The day of the event, your instructor walks your team through each recipe, giving everyone the opportunity to ask questions and show off their dishes. There’s even time for break-our sessions so your team can catch up while noshing.
Is your team in Los Angeles? We can arrange to have all the ingredients delivered to each participant. Delivery charges are based on mileage.
To learn more about our team building events and explore package options, call us at (310) 208.1121 or email email@example.com.